Sunday, July 5, 2009

Henna - Mehndi - Temp Tattoo Booth

Soon enough when my shipment arrives of Henna, I'll be starting a henna booth downtown waterloo in hopes to earn a small wage and have some summer fun - encourage the lively spirit downtown waterloo has during the summers. I have yet to approach the authorities on licensing, but I've had a lot of given inspiration to do this, and i believe this is what I am supposed to be doing during this time. I regret having not dwelt upon the answers earlier since much of the summer has passed, but still I have much yet and I'm going to give it a go.

I hope to encourage some of youth to consider a temporary tattoo to last 2 weeks instead of their entire lives. It makes me sick to see all the tattoos on the websites of these tattoo parlors around kitchener waterloo. I gotta say, someone has to stop them - and I hope at least they might encourage the thought to make a tattoo temporary when they see my small business. I'll have an ambient station on for a bit of mood - the location is perfect, right across from the rude native restaurant, earthwinds fair trade shop and ten thousand villages with weather (stone shop) inside the mall. I couldn't think of a better place, and it'll add to the cultural and spiritual diversity as people will want emblems and symbols to show their background and beliefs. I'll have examples set out in books so I can copy whatever design they wanted placed on a limb - nowhere around vitals so its safe.

So thats a short summary of the business I will be pursuing soon. Write please if you have any suggestions!