Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thinking

Drawing the line between linear life and the "spiritual life" is different then I thought. The dimensions of the mind are much different then the physical plane we currently commute on. I've been touching on this topic in my dreams lately; the matter is slowly being revealed - the matter being that matter is not matter at in the the way we think of matter itself. The foundation and source of all light and being.

Sounds trippy and mystical eh? Thats what I do. I have no idea what I'm talking about. Does it matter? I'm sure there may be a language to understand this, but soon in time is will be revealed, the same way as one awakes from a dream and understands its meaning in parts and pieces the more he dwells on it, and desires to have its understanding. Not that the understanding is of my own, but our curiosity is meant to be explored with caution of obsession.

Sometimes I fear writing about topics to be honest. I don't write with the assumption that I am exploring grounds with my own intellect. I'm convinced that all that I have comes from higher realms of existence. As far as I'm concerned, our brains and bodies are vegetables compared to the qualities of the mind, which is why I am concerned with thought more then action - because action does not happen by accident but is in direct correlation with the thought and energy put into motion to make such things appear in this dense slow pokey reality. All things seem to come from one source is what I'm saying. God is all, and God is it - but to understand this source in its nature is to understand the nature or "Theology" of God.